Monday, August 25, 2014

Disclaimer


Gratitude is different for everyone.  "I am thankful for lemonade", "I am grateful for lemonade", "I am happy to have some lemonade", "My life would be missing something if there were no lemonade"; it's all the same to me.

I am aware that not everyone believes in God and unlike some, I have no problem with that.  I do not intend for this blog to be about God or any other deity.  This blog is about being thankful, period.  Being thankful for the big things like life and family and being thankful for the little things like lemonade and air conditioning.  I don't really care who you are thankful to.  It's not my business.  And I'm not here to make you believe the same thing that I do.  I know who I am thankful to and how being thankful is making my life better. I'm not always happy and I will never pretend to be, but looking for things to be thankful for makes the rough times a lot shorter than they used to be.

My sincere hope is that by reading this blog, you will begin to be more actively thankful in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment